We are open 7 days a week. Visit our for accommodations on non-event dates.
Check in time for events is 6:00 p.m. Unless otherwise listed.
Call (845) 210-4267 for availability and reservations. "No
one under the influence of drugs or alcohol will be allowed to Investigate".
"All Bookings are Non-Refundable"
$85 includes OVER NIGHT INVESTIGATION.
$65 for investigation only. No overnight stay.
|Book your next event at the
Contact us for more information and
|Do you want to have a Birthday
Party, Group Function, at the
Shanley Hotel.??... Well you can.!!...
Call Sal at 845-210-4267 today for
8pm to 1am on any Non-Private Event Night
$65 per person plus Tax
No Overnight Stay.
* Only registered guests are permitted on premises
* Overnight guests must vacate their rooms by 10:00 a.m. On the day of departure.
* Guests must be age 16 or older.
* No candles or open flames.
* No pets.
* No smoking inside the building.
* No food is allowed in guest rooms. Food may be consumed in the great room and on the porch.
* Cleanup of food and related disposables are the responsibility of your group
Consumption of Drugs or Alcohol
During the Investigation at the Shanley Hotel while under the influence of drugs or alcohol is
* No Alcohol is allowed in guest rooms.
Check In: 6:00 p.m. Check Out: 10:00 a.m.
Host: Sal Nicosia & Teresa Abril
Meet and Greet: An opportunity to meet and mingle with other guests.
Group Picture: A group photo may be taken for our photo album.
How-to: For those who never went on an investigation, we will give a basic explanation
of tools of the trade.
Lights-out Investigation: All lights will be turned off during the investigation. You may
your favorite room or the entire hotel.
CHECK-OUT TIME: 10:00 a.m.
FLASH LIGHTS A MUST!
Remember to bring your camera, recorder and extra batteries
Hot coffee served throughout the evening. Other refreshments available.
Delivery-in/Take-out food is available (Chinese, American, Italian, Mexican, etc)
FEEL FREE TO CALL US AT (845) 210-4267 FOR MORE INFORMATION
|Ghost Investigations What to expect